Funky Paradise and other funky stories!

It all happened this morning. For the first time we were able to meet the 3 of us simultaneously on facebook! 3 crazy people, with 3 crazy lives, all graduated from the same school (SCI-Arc) and living in 3 different continents. Melissa in the Philippines, Efrem in the States and me in the middle of Europe, Switzerland. Ages after our graduation we meet on a virtual funky platform and decided to create a new blog: Funky Paradise! What is Paradise? What is Funk? Who cares!! The good thing is that we got together and, at least on this blog (for now) we will share our funkiness with you, whoever you are! My funky paradise? My life, right now quite boring, but yet funny. My photos, finally digital, become my alternative place of action, my digital home, my forest with a lost treasure! My digital paradise! Colors, [un]wanted contrasts, the unknow, music from below, mean-ing from above!!! What is your funky paradise?

funkyparadise1
funkyparadise3

2 comments:

February 17, 2009 at 5:38 PM ML said...

lily! I love the way you described funky paradise! I too, am so bored out here, but then I started to see what's funky about living here, and suddenly, little paradises have appeared!

February 18, 2009 at 5:39 AM Lily Penelope said...

there is always a small paradise everywhere...even in hell!!!!

Post a Comment