Blue Blue Blue

I am back! Tired from too much partying, too much junk food, too many Proseccos! I was reading Mel's post about blue. I adore it too. Color of the sky, color of the water, and yes...ah ah ah ...the color of my eyes!!!! I was actually thining about blue too this morning when I woke up. I was day dreaming about a beautiful beach, me laying down reading a book and with a cocktail next to me. I need a place to relax, with the blue water in front of me. But for now, I have to enjoy this crazy weather. In a week I'll be enjoying the beautiful blue sky of Sankt Moritz and the dreamy white snow. White below, blue above (I am praying that it will not snow when we are there). Isn't it at the end the same thing as my dreamy beach???? White sand below, Blue sky above! Sankt Moritz will be my paradise for an entire week. ML surfs through the blue waves leaving her trace in the water I will ski under a blue sky leaving my marks on the snow. And at the end of the day...a cocktail will be waiting for me!!!!

colors
DSC02121
horizons
DSC02095
traces and marks..on the water...on the snow...
DSC02113

1 comments:

February 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM ML said...

my entire space is painted in several shades of blue... my postalets are in ML in the same blue... I found the oldest press here to print them for me, I will get some done for you too! It's funny, because everytime I send a note, it's like sending a piece of the sky too!

beautiful post lily! my god. I don't want to work now. I'm day dreaming again!

Post a Comment