fridays at 5


I was in bed ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL day...I woke up at 8PM!I didn't even know it is friday!disorineted, first thing I do is walk into my sister's next door and the music is blasting, a very funny song by kayne/estelle(?) called american boy was playing,she was in party mood looking around for flights to barcelona.(since there are no good parties here) I miss a good party ... back at sci arc there was always something going on, not just on fridays. time to fly out for a one...the influence of music can be lethal, takes you inside its own space. no matter how lame the song might be.
great party album: ete d amour, plus some old school disco!

1 comments:

February 20, 2009 at 6:22 AM Lily Penelope said...

Fridays @5...crazy!!! everything 50 cents!!! Last night I spent sooooo much!!!
I followed your advise...tylenol and coke...now I am only tired! I would like to take a nap but I am working!

Post a Comment