simply funky common sense


all I really want to do is surf. and keep doing creative things that I love. talk only to people I adore. be with people I like or love. be in places that are real. the rest --- I don't know, stay far from me please. I've been very dismissive and rude (well snotty)I hate socializing. yesterday I told someone off (my grandmother's wake has been grueling), I said I only talk to people I like. and walked away.(in my head, I imagined slicing his head off with a samurai sword, today he didn't go near me! thank god!) that's why I grew my hair out so I can cover my face when it's too dark to wear sunglasses. I always look forward or the opposite direction, to avoid all possible contact.

paradise is privacy, some isolation and making a choice about it, to hell to 'obligations', I'm so moving out (to the beach, I hope)!!!!





U2 - sunday bloody sunday


3 comments:

March 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM efrem davis said...

wow, Mel... I hope I NEVER get on your bad side...

March 1, 2009 at 12:39 PM efrem davis said...

wow, Mel... I hope I NEVER get on your bad side...

March 2, 2009 at 12:32 AM ML said...

won't happen e! never!

ha ha! it's the culture and religion out here.

I have lived in a number of places, and it is only here that I have encountered such people.

I don't put up with liars, manipulators, users, and judgemental people. people who don't understand personal paradise and try to take mine.

I have not killed anyone except erased them in my books.

why do you think I'm always posting? I have no one to talk to out here. well I do have a few friends. very very few. and I love them to death.

Post a Comment