Above the world!

I am back in my little freaky town after a fantastic week in St. Moritz. I really had fun skiing like there was no tomorrow and descending the slopes like a funky avalanche!!! Just some pictures from, litterally, above the world! I love the snow! But now I am here, sitting in front of my computer wearing a tshirt...it's unbelievably warm here in Bellinzona. I am not sure if I rather preferred the cold or, the warm weather with the birds singing and the flower already blossoming. Now, since Mel keeps talking about surf I want to learn too! Maybe Efrem and I should join you on the waves!!!!

SM33
SM37

2 comments:

March 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM ML said...

wonderful to wake up to this post! yes, you and efrem must come out here! I am sooooooooooooo tired. exhausted beyond belief, your pictures took me on a one minute holiday... and maybe I will dream of all this snow through the day, now to the espresso machine!

March 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM ML said...

I mean nespresso. maybe 3 demitase this morning. ha ha ha

Post a Comment