invisible paradise

having been what they call 'a foreign' student for 7 years, this meant I was always on very long flights several times a year. like lily I never felt I belonged anywhere, and I still don't, except of course in my own funky paradise. I love being locked in an airplane for hours hours hours! somehow, I feel in between places and time (zones).

up in the air!

on land and 'normal' days, I found another paradise, taking pictures. when I have to go to a wedding or some very social event. I take my camera and disappear in the pictures I take. recording the funkiness that I actually see within all strangeness of it. bill simonian once stopped me in the hallway and said 'your brain is always on holiday'. he was right. and you know what, it still is!

the party in my head never stops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment