MUSIC FOR THE SOUL

I was just posting about life on my blog and I decided to continue my thinking on Funky Paradise. I feel strange since a couple of days. Carnival as you by now all know it's over and life just went back to the normal routine. Thinking about it I have to admit it actually really sucks! On top of that I am living my last couple of days with a terrible arm and neck pain. My body isn't really functioning the way it usually does! It is even hard to write this post but posting seems to be lately the funniest thing to do! Anyway, while downloading images on Flickr (For those who didnt read my other post I am actually repeating things but hey! Who cares!!!) when I realized I didn't save all of my Paris shots. Some of them I posted already on Freeform today but these I wanted to put them on Funky. Why? Mel was writing about what she really wants (in life) and that is surf (and a hot smart surfer dude...find one for me too pleaseeeeeeeee!!!). Life is quite boring in this town of mine lately. The weather is crazy. People are insane and I cant quite fit in...like Greg (Walsh) would say "you make like them I don't"!!!! So, when I saw these images I started thinking about a musical paradise. An urban symphony. A rocking place. They say places change your mood. It's what experts called and still do "Psychogeography". Finding these images just put some music into my day. Imaginary music. You can hear whatever you want to hear! But let's think about the blog world. Funky Paradise or Keepmecompany or Freeform or Protocaust or one of my favorite Paris2e can they be a virtual urban realm in which each post become neighborhoods? Each post become a place, and your mood, your feelings change in relation to what you read, what you see and what you ultimately feel. The orchestra is playing in some store window. The instrument are waiting in the other. An this song is the soundtrack of my day...a song that is making everybody hate me here at the office!!!!

DSC01213
DSC01359
DSC01358

1 comments:

March 2, 2009 at 4:45 AM ML said...

absolutely brilliant post!

I keep saying, ok, mel, please comment with some sense... say something...

but I can't! I am just constantly stunned, touched, fascinated and all the time smiling!
(that's to you and efrem!)

Post a Comment