so what

I miss my old roommate, gabby. no matter what was going on. we always just danced and celebrated the things that we loved....today I ran into him, and it was hilarious.in one of our secret spots in this city.I won't tell you where it is...


I don't know what anyone else is thinking or feeling. and I don't really want to hear it. I don't understand why it's not enough just to celebrate the things you love. enjoy it. and just be!

why does everything have to make un-funky sense? to m
e, I love funkiness. if it means playing kylie all day for 3 days, why not?



when we had nothing to do, we'd make party boxes. just in case, you wanted to throw a party spontaneously, you had this magic box from which an instant party could just pop out of! molto ghetto chic


*** thats's gabby (we're cousins) and my sister, they used to live close by, him in milano and she in bcn - 'gay-ciample, him in the red light district, with models and tartugos and a fantastic rooftop terazza! so funny!

he told me the other night 'mel, when things aren't working, just play kylie'

***of course I am wearing eairth, my funky paradise! I can't do much about my surroundings, but man, I could wear my own (funky paradise!)

all I see - kylie
your love - kylie

0 comments:

Post a Comment