"Significantly Structured"

Sideways

"Ruby red with garnet highlights. Rich and complex in the hints of red berries and small fruits; in the background there are mint, vanilla and liquorice spices. The taste is dry, generous, full-bodied and of significant structure".
Hold on! What's wrong here?
The color! The fruits! The smell! The taste!
Any description can be tricky! Imagination flies! You talk about wine showing an image of tea leaves! It doesn't matter! I adored the wine...but I honestly have no recallection of mint!!!
But I felt the "significant structure"...I am an architect after all!!

1 comments:

April 21, 2009 at 6:59 PM ML said...

the 'wrong' word for the day. which really, now that I think about it. makes sense. that we are constantly going for a certain goal or target, but slip out the other direction and discover something ever more fascinating... yeah right

Post a Comment