"Excuse Me, Is This Seat Taken?"



I wander through the City as all of us do; its an experience, its a belief, its... a way of life. Though our reasons differ, our cities, our homes, our secret places offers a seemingly infinite resource of artefacts for us to ponder and gather in the many realms of our momeries. Yes, we take from them moments in time and experience, yet we sacrifice something: a small change here a slight deformity of place or that sudden fracture of obduration that cause us to question the purpose of our daily exploring and souvenir collecting.

I am a Traveler.

A child wandering through a Strange World.

Everyday I take home some part of my experiences, to hold them, to cherish them and to remember them. They are my souvenirs. They are my histories and ultimately they are the things which I must leave behind (for Others whom I've met thoughout my travels will have taken some part of me for their own histories).

0 comments:

Post a Comment